Can you help us in our journey in transforming Philips into a digital company?
To accelerate our transformation into a digital company, we have identified a number of digital media channels to start managing in-house with the aim to maximize impact and further grow internal capability. For this role we are looking for a hands-on campaign manager with strong campaign management skills in paid search and social advertising.
The role requires practical experience in building, managing and optimizing campaigns through Google AdWords (Paid Search, GDN and YouTube advertising) and LinkedIn advertising.
Wat je gaat doen
- You will support marketers across the globe in executing their digital B2B media campaigns with a focus on paid search activation, social media activation and display activation (AdWords-GDN, AdWords-YouTube). The scope of the includes direct display activation for a smaller number of campaigns.
- For the mentioned channels, you will be reviewing campaign proposals across the globe, and provide feedback to marketers to come to the best possible campaign setup.
- Communication skills are very important (excellent English), you have the ability to educate marketers across the globe on best practices.
- You will be building and uploading paid search and social campaigns at scale in industry standard campaign management tools (Google AdWords, DoubleClick Search, LinkedIn advertising, Sprinklr) and activate and optimize the campaigns according to the brief.
- You are using smart ways to build and manage campaigns at scale (experience with AdWords Editor, bulk uploads, etc.).
- You work across multiple advertising accounts on a daily basis, and deliver on briefed timelines. • This is a very hands-on role, working directly with the stakeholders and managing in the tools
We are looking for Philips is looking for a rock-star campaign manager with extensive hands-on activation experience and can activate across all key platforms.
- Experience in managing AdWords paid search campaigns (Bing next to AdWords is a plus)
- Experience managing paid social Campaigns on LinkedIn (Twitter and Facebook is a plus)
- Experience managing AdWords YouTube & GDN Campaigns • Manage Direct buys toward industry publications • Build, monitor and optimize digital campaigns toward business KPIs
- You are handy with doing things at scale, using smart ways and tools to build, manage and optimize campaigns in a scalable way.
- You have experience with handling CSV or XLS files and bulk uploads.
- You know how to implement targeting across GDN, YouTube, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
- Experience with conducting PPC keyword research
- You are able to write & edit ad copy (PPC and Paid Social)
- You have experience with managing activation budgets (daily/weekly/monthly). Experience with corporate invoicing processes (POs) is a plus.
- Daily account maintenance
- Performance recommendations
- Strong communication skills, excellent English
Wat je van ons kunt verwachten
Functie: Freelance Internal Media Manager, B2B
Max. tarief: € 62,-
As a part of the Philips Group, the Global Brand, Communications and Digital team is responsible for building, promoting and protecting the Philips brand. You will work in a dynamic team that is dedicated to transforming Philips into a world-class digital organization in close collaboration with our businesses and markets globally. Within the Global Brand, Communications and Digital team you will be part of the Global Media team that is responsible to enable markets to activate high performing media campaigns. You will report to the Global B2B Media Manager and be based in Amsterdam, The Netherlands.